I only saw the first half

I didn't go. Sunderland will always be my club but I'm just sick now. They are taking the piss out of us. I wish we could just be a straight forward, good football club.

He's clearly a CB and was pretty average. Styles was lively, but a terrible defender.
He's neither a defender or very attacking. He's just there, we could've got just as much out of a lad in the AOL or any of the lot we've moved on for not being good enough. He's just bang average, I'd rather have had f***ing goochy on the wrong side than sign this lad.

He's neither a defender or very attacking. He's just there, we could've got just as much out of a lad in the AOL or any of the lot we've moved on for not being good enough. He's just bang average, I'd rather have had f***ing goochy on the wrong side than sign this lad.
Totally agree, Gooch is miles better than Styles in every department. I'd re-sign Gooch in the Summer, he'd come back like a shot.

They were both dreadful and could barely pass a ball to a team mate from 5 yards. Not the only ones (ballard gifted a great chance to QPR) but they are nowhere near good enough based on their perfomances so far

Back