I know you're on your dinner but.....

Happens every day without fail - I'm lucky to get 5 minutes uninterrupted (makes it really difficult to get on here too). Partly my own fault - I should probably go for a walk or something.

Woman at our place will sit saying fuck all all day until I put my earphones in to watch some youtube shit and as soon as I get my sarnies out yap yap yap work work yap work yap.

f***ing annoying. I'm on my dinner and don't want to hear your bitching about work, fuck off.

Are you me?

I do the same, normally watch Sunderland video's on Youtube and then I don't answer them if they ask me a question or just generally bitch about stuff.

"I don't like _____ team leader, she's horrible to me" - Shut up man. You made her a cup of f***ing tea this morning, you can't hate her that much!

Worst thing is when I'm floorwalking and helping the new temps and they come over to me to ask a question while I'm on my break/lunch reading the football sports news.

"Are you busy" - While I'm eating my bacon sarnie, with my headphones on reading the paper - Take a f***ing guess.

Are you me?

I do the same, normally watch Sunderland video's on Youtube and then I don't answer them if they ask me a question or just generally bitch about stuff.

"I don't like _____ team leader, she's horrible to me" - Shut up man. You made her a cup of f***ing tea this morning, you can't hate her that much!

Worst thing is when I'm floorwalking and helping the new temps and they come over to me to ask a question while I'm on my break/lunch reading the football sports news.

"Are you busy" - While I'm eating my bacon sarnie, with my headphones on reading the paper - Take a f***ing guess.
'Ohh im sorry, didn't realise you were on yer dinner' Really, my pork pie is hanging out of my mouth and i'm surrounded by empty crisp packets the bastard fucknuts'

There’s a wife in here who always comes out with the ‘i’m On my dinner’ line if someone asks her a question yet she will always pester people when they are clearly on theirs.

I never mind me though. If I’m sat at me desk anyway.

Back