I have just watch your Netflix documentary

mancitymark

Goalkeeper
bloody hell - had me nearly in tears.

You are some club.

I was at Maine road when you brought 15,000 with Garry Bennett playing and you got relegated. Then came up there for the first game at the sol.

Then about 4 times when you seemed to always win1-0 in the last minute.

Then of course in London when you were great in the league cup final.

I genuinely think your support is as good as any in the country and I can’t wait to see you get back.

I was impressed by Coleman to be honest In the programme and wondered why he didn’t stay and finish the job of bringing you back. Also is that chief executive still with you? He seemed passionate enough but a bit clueless?

Anyway wishing you all the best and hope you get back up automatically and apologies for rodwell!!!

Without a doubt my second club and a genuinely held belief shared by a huge majority on our forum blue moon that you are a fantastic bunch and a great club.

All the best

Last edited:

You are some club.

I was at Maine road when you brought 15,000 with Garry Bennett playing and you got relegated. Then came up there for the first game at the sol.

I genuinely think your support is as good as any in the country and I can’t wait to see you get back.

I was impressed by Coleman to be honest In the programme and wondered why he didn’t stay and finish the job of bringing you back. Also is that chief executive still with you? He seemed passionate enough but a bit clueless?

Anyway wishing you all the best and hope you get back up automatically and apologies for rodwell!!!

Without a doubt my second club and a genuinely held belief shared by a huge majority on our forum blue moon that you are a fantastic bunch and a great club.

All the best

Cheers Mark. Best wishes to you and everyone on the Blue Moon board!

You are some club.

All the best

I was there in the Kippax, were you the wanker that stotted a 2p piece off my head? I've still got it if you want it back.

Thanks for the comments though, horrendous time for us.

You are some club.

All the best
See, I knew not all City fans had turned into cockends.
Always had a soft spot for them prior to the big money injection.
Good luck for the rest of the season.

Back