I got mugged

At knifepoint, in that there London on saturday night. Took my wallet and phone but could of been much worse! Slight downer on an otherwise unreal weekend.

What is it with London and knives man!

Shit hope you’re okay mate.

Cheers. Aye i'm fine thankfully!

Whereabouts? What was the crack?

My own fault to be honest.

Going back to Kings Cross after Trafalgar Square, I was on my own as the other lads were stopping somewhere else. Mate is from London so told me to head down a certain way, turns out he was completely wrong and I was sent somewhere that was not Kings Cross. Eventually end up in Islington and asked some locals for directions, a local bloke then tells me he'll take me to the bus stop just down the street which I can get to Kings Cross. Turn a corner with him and he pulls a knife on me. Bit surreal really!

I'm supposing you reported it? Got a crime number etc

I'm sorry you had that happen. I know London is thought to be a stab city but it is usually pretty safe.

I'm supposing you reported it? Got a crime number etc

I'm sorry you had that happen. I know London is thought to be a stab city but it is usually pretty safe.

Nah I didn't bother. I don't know anything about the guy at all really, or even where it was. Nowt the police can do and I don't have insurance on the phone or anything, so don't need to report it for that.

Going back to Kings Cross after Trafalgar Square, I was on my own as the other lads were stopping somewhere else. Mate is from London so told me to head down a certain way, turns out he was completely wrong and I was sent somewhere that was not Kings Cross. Eventually end up in Islington and asked some locals for directions, a local bloke then tells me he'll take me to the bus stop just down the street which I can get to Kings Cross. Turn a corner with him and he pulls a knife on me. Bit surreal really!
That's not your fault pal . There's some shitbags around. Glad you're ok.

Read this before

Four stabbed in 'random' knife attacks

I would have took the knife and stuck it up his arse.

Back