I got jumped

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not anymore. If you believe those injuries were

Not any more. Look, he's got two separate injuries to the left side of his face. No mans fist is big enough to cut above the eye like that and cause specific bruising to the cheekbone. It's two punches. If you receive one punch to the right side, you move to the left. How has he then received another injury to the same side that he would naturally cover after the first punch? No injuries or even scratches to the left or between the two injured areas. Nowt. He also said he's right handed. If you are, which side do you cover at first sign of attack? Right. Vast majority of right handed people get injuries to their left side due to their assailants usually being right handed. I could go on but I'm boring myself. He did it himself. I don't care why but there you go.
You do realise that the photo clearly shows injuries to the left eye?

I'm not anymore. If you believe those injuries were

Not any more. Look, he's got two separate injuries to the left side of his face. No mans fist is big enough to cut above the eye like that and cause specific bruising to the cheekbone. It's two punches. If you receive one punch to the right side, you move to the left. How has he then received another injury to the same side that he would naturally cover after the first punch? No injuries or even scratches to the left or between the two injured areas. Nowt. He also said he's right handed. If you are, which side do you cover at first sign of attack? Right. Vast majority of right handed people get injuries to their left side due to their assailants usually being right handed. I could go on but I'm boring myself. He did it himself. I don't care why but there you go.
I hazard a guess at you being in zero real fights in your whole life and being a copper you are probably trained to deal with fights but, when fighting you defend the side being attacked, you don't stop to think "I'm right handed deflect from the right". Now you are saying he did it himself, probably a good job he doesn't report it to the police with opinions like that residing within? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back