I got jumped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reet I'm just putting this out there for shits and giggles but after borrowergate, punchgate would just make the weekend on here probably the funniest for a while or until taybarns shuts next week

Say you've made it up @LondonMackem even if it's just for the massive furore it'll cause:lol:
Link to this other thread, mate?

Threads like this are more entertaining than most of the shite on tv these days!

Not only a lad with a cut and black eye who was either assaulted or self harmed, but the added twist of retired PC Sherlock Mcant solving the alleged assault and accusing the alleged victim of doing it himself in the first place!

And we've had actual pictures too! Brilliant.

Threads like this are more entertaining than most of the shite on tv these days!

Not only a lad with a cut and black eye who was either assaulted or self harmed, but the added twist of retired PC Sherlock Mcant solving the alleged assault and accusing the alleged victim of doing it himself in the first place!

And we've had actual pictures too! Brilliant.

You can always rely on the Police to suspect the victim first :lol:

Monday morning at the hairdressers

LM: morning all
Female co worker: O M G! What happened to you?
LM: bare knuckle boxing
FCW: I didn't know you did that, did you win?
LM: of course, you should see the state of the other chap. Anyway, is Mrs Jones still coming in for her roots this morning?
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back