No more dirty seats now

Works better.
Don, Juan and Charlie
Came to the Stadium of Light
Don, Juan and Charlie
Thought the pink seats were shite
Don, Juan and Charlie
Red and white through and through

Very strange given the evidence available of what they’ve achieved so far.

He's one from the "the only function of an owner is to pour hundreds of millions in the club" school of thought. I know we disagree (frequently :)) over investment levels, but you at least recognise that it has to be on a sustainable basis over a period of time. He just wants an "awab man".

They don't have the money to compete in the premiership so unless they win a few lottos they are not a good fit for this club.
That's ok because we are not in the Premier League.

Ellis Short the billionaire did a brilliant job when we were last there though :lol:

You disagree, Why? Tell me why or is that the only answer your brain can come up with?
Bang on. I mean how are we going to win the championship league with these paupers in charge?

People go on about the Monaco connection,but when was the last time they were even in the CL final?

That’s interesting, can’t say I’d heard that....or even thought about it as a possibility.
He mentioned in his last podcast that they’d had significant offers for the club. He said he has no intention of selling currently but, it might get to a point where it’s in the best interests of the club. I’m guessing by that he means if we are in a good position, need to push on, and he doesn’t have thd finances to invest at that level.

Back