I feel a right tit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spot

Striker
Grimsby Town fan group the Mariners Trust made the allegation in a letter to Stevenage FC after the two sides met on Saturday.

It said some fans wearing underwired bras were also asked by stewards at the Lamex Stadium if they could feel them.

Stevenage FC said it was "investigating the matter" before making any further comment.:lol::eek:

Also said they had a female steward posted inside the male bogs :eek:

Some Greek wifey felt mine in Zante airport. I beeped the metal detector and had to be patted down so I was standing with my arms out. She was patting my back and then all of a sudden put her arms around my torso, felt my boobies and said "oh it'll be your bra that set the machine off" :eek:

If this was any event other than a football match it would be called a disgrace by all and sundry.

Also said they had a female steward posted inside the male bogs :eek:

That's not uncommon tbf

Some Greek wifey felt mine in Zante airport. I beeped the metal detector and had to be patted down so I was standing with my arms out. She was patting my back and then all of a sudden put her arms around my torso, felt my boobies and said "oh it'll be your bra that set the machine off" :eek:

Bloke in Morocco moved my cock and balls to the side during a pat down :lol:

You should have said, "No it's my Robotits, you buffoon"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back