I enjoyed that.

Yes, we are going down and all our keepers are absolute clowns and we are an utter mess as a club but I really enjoyed that game. Its been awful and an utter chore to go to the SOL but today I enjoyed it. We showed spirit and were good value for the lead at half time. The idea that Coleman has lost the changing room is wrong. There were good performances from Cattermole, McNair before he went off, Asoro, Matthews and Honeyman. Maja looked out of his depth, Oviedo totally lacks a heart and Camp was stupendously bad. Williams and McManaman both did well they came on.

Best of all was there was a Boro fan at the front of the Premier Concourse who stood and applauded with Boro's second goal. When we scored our second goal an old fella who was at least 65 went up to him an clapped right next to his head and then gently clapped the Boro fan on his ears. The Boro fan was then getting loads of grief and had to be shifted.

All an all a very enjoyable afternoon even if its way too little way too late.

Yes, we are going down and all our keepers are absolute clowns and we are an utter mess as a club but I really enjoyed that game. Its been awful and an utter chore to go to the SOL but today I enjoyed it. We showed spirit and were good value for the lead at half time. The idea that Coleman has lost the changing room is wrong. There were good performances from Cattermole, McNair before he went off, Asoro, Matthews and Honeyman. Maja looked out of his depth, Oviedo totally lacks a heart and Camp was stupendously bad. Williams and McManaman both did well they came on.

Best of all was there was a Boro fan at the front of the Premier Concourse who stood and applauded with Boro's second goal. When we scored our second goal an old fella who was at least 65 went up to him an clapped right next to his head and then gently clapped the Boro fan on his ears. The Boro fan was then getting loads of grief and had to be shifted.

2 assists for Oviedo canny maja held it up well we were worse when he went off

2 assists for Oviedo canny maja held it up well we were worse when he went off
Yes, fair point on Oviedo - I just hate it when he bottles tackles. Maja did well but is just not ready for first team football. I think slowly he could develop into a decent striker. He's not in the same bracket as Asoro.

Camp seems our third best keeper tho?
Bizarrely he may be. We were debating whether we should bring back Steele - think about how stupid it is to consider that.

Yes, fair point on Oviedo - I just hate it when he bottles tackles. Maja did well but is just not ready for first team football. I think slowly he could develop into a decent striker. He's not in the same bracket as Asoro.
I just thought we were worse when he went of I agree he isn't really ready but what formation are we going to play id rather he played than fletcher tbh

Oh the joy to witness the third goal

Good post

I just thought we were worse when he went of I agree he isn't really ready but what formation are we going to play id rather he played than fletcher tbh
Again, I probably agree because of the shape. In reality we haven't a striker in the club that is good enough or a keeper good enough.

Oh the joy to witness the third goal

Good post
Yes, its funny because a lot of people left and missed the 3rd goal which is the single highlight of the season, sorry on top of Maja's goal against Hull.

I enjoyed it until half time and then within 5 mins of the second half I realised we are the worst football club out of the big 3, in the North East, the shittest club on and off the pitch by a mile. The worst football team in our entire history and the biggest debt in our history. Did I fuck enjoy that, it was a big wake up call to get used to the 3rd division shite we are.

Bizarrely he may be. We were debating whether we should bring back Steele - think about how stupid it is to consider that.
I would give Steele another go ahead of Camp tbh, shite as he is.

Again, I probably agree because of the shape. In reality we haven't a striker in the club that is good enough or a keeper good enough.

Yes, its funny because a lot of people left and missed the 3rd goal which is the single highlight of the season, sorry on top of Maja's goal against Hull.

I enjoyed the Norwich match, even more so as we still had hope at that stage.

But have to agree, it was a good feeling when the third went in.

Must admit I hadn't seen a massive amount of either of them, but when people were wanking furiously over Maja during pre-season and for a while some had been dismissing Asoro as having no first touch/no end product/bad attitude etc from the bits I'd seen Asoro has a lot more about his game. I just felt as a young lad he had to add some strength and put it into action on the pitch. Certainly a talent and I don't expect him to last longer than the summer here.

Back