I Don't Post Threads... but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The more Grayson talks... the more he sounds like Moyes!

He's not exactly building confidence in either the players or the supporters.....

I'd rather give him time, but if he keeps digging this "hole", then I suspect his days are numbered.....
Sack him now please he is shite and always has been

Ive had enough of it now like. Hes not upto it managing Sunderland is a huge job maybe its out of his comfort zone.. We need someone who will make them sit now not lie down and get bucked up the arse

He's getting paid enough to find something positive! And if he can't, then he shouldn't be there.....
Yep, I’m not defending him particularly but short of saying “I can’t do this, I’m off” there’s not much else he can say. He’s obviously out of his depth and no doubt Short will pull the trigger if we lose to Preston.

I didn't mind Moyes tbf. Dealt a bad hand, unlucky with injuries and the squad was probably the worst in the league.

This chap however....
What still frustrates me is that Moyes was scouting the football league and the Scottish leagues for promising players. He had a team in place to pick out talent for the Championship for lords sake.

But nah. This being Ellis Short's Sunderland, investment in the squad/future was bottom of the American idiot's priorities.

The more Grayson talks... the more he sounds like Moyes!

He's not exactly building confidence in either the players or the supporters.....

I'd rather give him time, but if he keeps digging this "hole", then I suspect his days are numbered.....
why did you break the habit?

Grayson does not inspire me one iota.
Been saying since his first interview (which was stage managed and scripted) he's had nothing much to say bar cliches and waffle.

Players will have picked up on that in the first week. Coupled with his bending over at not having a transfer budget, he's totally compromised.

Because if I don't, then I have to completely give up and walk away.... this is my club!... and I've seen too many good times to just turn my back...
:lol:. Are you 90 odd years old, for those good times?

Been saying since his first interview (which was stage managed and scripted) he's had nothing much to say bar cliches and waffle.

Players will have picked up on that in the first week. Coupled with his bending over at not having a transfer budget, he's totally compromised.
that interview with sky I posted, was a rehash of his first interview, with the added bonus of him celebrating Preston's success

not one insight at all, of how he plans to change the team

it was pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back