I don't normally post this type of information...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cockney Mackem said:
OK, everyone can go home now, we've cracked the case ;)

Thank fuck for that. I´m knackered. Good night everyone.

Cheers radjee gadjee. Hero.

That´s how many times it´s been solved today?

Last edited by a moderator:
gavmackem: Clear your inbox mate. I suspect you are sharing information a little too loosely and you're getting too many responses.

snelleton said:
still not had my pm, despite a pretty please...how about a very pretty please BiG?

Ask Radgee Gadgee to forward it to you.

I'm off to bed now chaps. I'm afraid I'm unable to keep up with all the requests for information and updates. I'll clear my PMs tomorrow morning.

Thanks for reading so carefully everything I've had to say and for treating it with the gravity it deserves.

BiG said:
Ask Radgee Gadgee to forward it to you.

I'm off to bed now chaps. I'm afraid I'm unable to keep up with all the requests for information and updates. I'll clear my PMs tomorrow morning.

Thanks for reading so carefully everything I've had to say and for treating it with the gravity it deserves.

So... that means you'll be giving us all an update with more news tomorrow first thing then? Great!

just got my pm sent been waiting all day but BiG's box has been fulll!

can't wait for reply

daveyspants said:
No Pm your full of shite marrer!
Its worth the wait, fella. Keep the faith he'll get round to you.

Remember to tell all your mates to PM BiG for information too. Let's keep sunderland fans in the information loop.

BiG - if you read this this morning, you are going to have to be careful who your PMs. a number of journalists read this site (some even post) - if you don't know the person PMing you be very, very cautious about replying in case it is a journalist who might immediately go to print.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back