I don't normally post this type of information...

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BiG

I know I may be in for an internet slaughtering if I divulge information that has been given to me but many people will know who I am and how trustworthy I am.

I don't have access to people at the club and I don't have particular 'sources' but if I am told something all I can do is pass it on and leave it to others to make a judgement as to its validity. If it doesn't happen in exactly the way I describe then all I can do is apologise as all I am doing is passing on, as I say, what I have been told.

I have nothing to personally gain from this so please don't accuse me of anything untoward. I can share this information with people by PM and they can then indicate to others as to its veracity.

That's all I'm saying.

BiG said:
I know I may be in for an internet slaughtering if I divulge information that has been given to me but many people will know who I am and how trustworthy I am.

I don't have access to people at the club and I don't have particular 'sources' but if I am told something all I can do is pass it on and leave it to others to make a judgement as to its validity. If it doesn't happen in exactly the way I describe then all I can do is apologise as all I am doing is passing on, as I say, what I have been told.

I have nothing to personally gain from this so please don't accuse me of anything untoward. I can share this information with people by PM and they can then indicate to others as to its veracity.

That's all I'm saying.

I know you wore a stylish hat to Brum away in the cup ;)

Ill have a pm as well. I have requested pm's in the past and haven't received any. Please don't disappoint me, make me feel popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back