I don't normally post this type of information...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cockney Mackem said:
Yeah, but he's obviously got hold of some new information in the last few minutes which will surely shed a whole fresh light on the whole situation!

BiG's obviously very busy with PM's so when you get it forward it onto me please ta barra boy geezer.

BiG said:
I know I may be in for an internet slaughtering if I divulge information that has been given to me but many people will know who I am and how trustworthy I am.

I don't have access to people at the club and I don't have particular 'sources' but if I am told something all I can do is pass it on and leave it to others to make a judgement as to its validity. If it doesn't happen in exactly the way I describe then all I can do is apologise as all I am doing is passing on, as I say, what I have been told.

I have nothing to personally gain from this so please don't accuse me of anything untoward. I can share this information with people by PM and they can then indicate to others as to its veracity.

That's all I'm saying.

A PM would be much appreciated thanks!

Cockney Mackem said:
Yeah, but he's obviously got hold of some new information in the last few minutes which will surely shed a whole fresh light on the whole situation!

Ffs stop it! I´m about to piss myself through laughing here.

p.s. If you do get a pm from him do me a favour and pass it on to me. Discretion is my middle name.

Laddie de Lumley said:
p.s. If you do get a pm from him do me a favour and pass it on to me. Discretion is my middle name.

Explains what the de (or should that be "di") stands for, then... :lol:

Laddie de Lumley said:
Ffs stop it! I´m about to piss myself through laughing here.

Check your inbox Laddie.

Cheers for the info BiG... your spot on I reckon, and believe it to be true.

Best kept quiet so I appreciate the PM. Thanks.

:)

Quinderland said:
Cheers for the info BiG... your spot on I reckon, and believe it to be true.

Best kept quiet so I appreciate the PM. Thanks.

:)

:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back