I Daniel Blake

All based on true stories

Like I said it’s impossible for all your money to be stopped for missing or been late for apppointment in those days.

Her money for her children is protected but the film made up all her money was stopped which is impossible.
The bit in the film where there would not help Daniel on the computers was utter nonsense as well, there is whole teams set up with the intention of helping people less computer literate make on line claims.

There were countless inaccuracies to suit a political agenda.

Me I vote Labour as care about the hard worker get a decent wage for a decent days hard work, and could not care less about politics tbh, but the film was so inaccurate it was untrue

Last edited:
She would have no need to resort to prostitution in the scenario portrayed in the movie. It was pure spin and actually took away from the much more realistic, or at the very least possible 'Daniel' story.

WellAndrewP, What would you do if your son was at home crying all alone on the bedroom floor, 'cause he's hungry? and the only way to feed him is ta sleep with a man for a little bit of money? Did I mention that his daddy's gone? Where you ask? Somewhere smokin' rock now, in and out of lock down. I ain't gotta job now, so for you this is just a good time but for me this is what I call life.

WellAndrewP, What would you do if your son was at home crying all alone on the bedroom floor, 'cause he's hungry? and the only way to feed him is ta sleep with a man for a little bit of money? Did I mention that his daddy's gone? Where you ask? Somewhere smokin' rock now, in and out of lock down. I ain't gotta job now, so for you this is just a good time but for me this is what I call life.
This
Like I said it’s impossible for all your money to be stopped for missing or been late for apppointment in those days.

Her money for her children is protected but the film made up all her money was stopped which is impossible.
The bit in the film where there would not help Daniel on the computers was utter nonsense as well, there is whole teams set up with the intention of helping people less computer literate make on line claims.

There were countless inaccuracies to suit a political agenda.

Me I vote Labour as care about the hard worker get a decent wage for a decent days hard work, and could not care less about politics tbh, but the film was so inaccurate it was untrue
If one benefit gets stopped that’s the difference between eating and not.

Food banks have never been busier tragically.

Food banks have never been busier tragically

Free food is always canny popular tbf. The more free food there is the more popular it becomes.

There should be no need for food banks, the best way to fix it, at least in the medium to long term is certainly not more food banks. There should be no scenario where food banks should be accepted as anything but a temporary measure.

Last edited:

The whole point is that she would have had money to feed her children as her children’s money was unaffected.

Yet the film made out incorrectly it was.
This

If one benefit gets stopped that’s the difference between eating and not.

Food banks have never been busier tragically.

Is that you admitting that the film was incorrect in portraying all her money was stopped?

Not to mention it would not have been stopped for been a couple minutes late anyway.

I don’t agree with Tory policies either, I am simply saying the film was utter nonsense and no where near what happens.

Last edited:
Free food is always canny popular tbf. The more free food there is the more popular it becomes.

There should be no need for food banks, the best way to fix it, at least in the medium to long term is certainly not more food banks. There should be no scenario where food banks should be accepted as anything but a temporary measure.
This, however the Tories turn up to opening of food banks like it’s some f***ing major achievement.
It’s 2019, This Tory govt has made the country into a Real life Victorian stage show

The whole point is that she would have had money to feed her children as her children’s money was unaffected.

Yet the film made out incorrectly it was.

Is that you admitting that the film was incorrect in portraying all her money was stopped?

Not to mention it would not have been stopped for been a couple minutes late anyway.

I don’t agree with Tory policies either, I am simply saying the film was utter nonsense and no where near what happens.

Lurker is a complete WUM, best just ignore him

Back