I could get absolute pelters for this but nevertheless...

Keawyeds

Striker
Pokemon Go.
Does anyone still play it?

If you did and gave up on it, it may interest you to know that they have finally made it possible to trade pokemon with other trainers. You can also send "gifts" to one another which have 7km eggs to hatch.

I'll be honest, I still quite enjoy it as it ensures I drag my arse out of the house and do my 10,500 steps a day!

Pokemon Go.

If you did and gave up on it, it may interest you to know that they have finally made it possible to trade pokemon with other trainers. You can also send "gifts" to one another which have 7km eggs to hatch.

I'll be honest, I still quite enjoy it as it ensures I drag my arse out of the house and do my 10,500 steps a day!

Pokenonce

Pokemon Go.

Me and the kids still have a passing interest in it. When it died out over the winter we had pretty much everything you could get bar a few super rare pokemon.

This summer we haven't been at it as much, but they still enjoy a quick check of what's about when we go somewhere new.

Pokemon Go.

Aye me and the bairn play it a fair bit still. I'm now level 40 and pretty much got a full pokedex. Starting to get a little bit bored as the only new releases are through raids or shinies and you need big groups to do owt with raids.

Shine a light... How long did that take?!

Since the start of the game til recently. Often I'll bus between home and work so play then and spent a month working away in London so pick up a load of xp then. That adventure week with 10x xp for spinning new stops helped a lot too.

That game was invented to flush out the wrong'uns. Worked well. We all know who you are now.

There's a few on here I know could tell you that without this information!

Last edited:
Pokemon Go.

I did for a short time. Extremely repetitive and zero depth. Felt like a right dickhead playing it too.

Back