I can't be the only one...

Absolutely loads! Between the PSStore deals, PSPlus and Steam I must have a lifetime of games that I've never installed let alone played.

Still buy more stuff as soon as the sales/offers come around...

I usually play everything I get to completion. Last game I got that I gave up on because it was shit was Unravel. If I'm not going to play something straight away I'll wait for it to come down in price rather than have it depreciate in a corner of my house.

Absolutely awful game that like. I remember the hype pre launch, tried the demo on ea access and it was just shit. Such a great idea ruined.

Must have over 100 games I've not played.

My ps account shows over 1200 available to download, but that includes themes and avatars.

I add every game from plus but rarely get round to playing them.

Last edited:
I've got about 350 now. 95% of them I've not played yet. It's likely due to me being a little OCD about finishing games, the the DLCs etc that I'll be deed before I get to play them all

I usually play everything I get to completion. Last game I got that I gave up on because it was shit was Unravel. If I'm not going to play something straight away I'll wait for it to come down in price rather than have it depreciate in a corner of my house.

Most of mine are bargains I just couldn't pass up :oops::oops:

That has loads of games sitting around that I've bought and not played yet. I keep saying I'm going to play this before I buy any more and I just keep buying new ones. I've got a problem I think :lol::lol::lol:.
Witcher 3, MGS 5, latest is jurrassic park, bought it, played one level, then bought the crash bandicoot remake and completed all 3 games :lol:

Back