I can't be the only one...

I have PS3 games that are still shrink-wrapped. :lol:

I traded in my ps3. Was gutting to see games I'd never played go for 2-3 quid.

I also take the shrink wrap off to make me feel better about not playing it :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol::lol:.

I wanted Prey for ages. My lass bought me it for xmas. I only installed it on Saturday night. Played for about 20 minutes and its not been back in since.

I have the subscription to the Humble Bundle, quality seems to have gone down since the Civ 6 month. Large majority have gone unplayed.

Been saying to myself I’m going to play The Witcher 3 for two years now. Also had Metal Gear Solid 5 waiting around for months.

I've played everything I've got once it's installed.

If you're including games that I've got, started, played less than half an hour with the intention of going back to then I've got;

Sleeping dogs
Uncharted lost legacy
Darksiders 2
South Park FBW
metal gear solid V
Battlefront 2
Dead rising 4
Dead island
The other dead island that came in the bundle
Assassins Creed origins
Assassins creed Black flag
Assassins creed unity
Wolfenstein 2
The division
Destiny 2
Shadow of mordor

I've played everything I've got once it's installed.

If you're including games that I've got, started, played less than half an hour with the intention of going back to then I've got;

Sleeping dogs
Uncharted lost legacy
Darksiders 2
South Park FBW
metal gear solid V
Battlefront 2
Dead rising 4
Dead island
The other dead island that came in the bundle
Assassins Creed origins
Assassins creed Black flag
Assassins creed unity
Wolfenstein 2
The division
Destiny 2
Shadow of mordor
That’s nearly the same as my list!

Been saying to myself I’m going to play The Witcher 3 for two years now. Also had Metal Gear Solid 5 waiting around for months.
I started the Witcher 3 the week it came out, got locked out of my PSN account which was then subsequently banned for modding GTA 5 online, despite never having played it on PS4 or even owning a copy, apparently some virgin hacked my account.

i got a text while i was at work from a mate asking when i got GTA and if i wanted to join his game so i lost my progress, restarted another game on a new account and got to Skellige, about level 27, kicking cunts all owa on Death March, was playing one night and there was a massive power cut, save file got corrupted so i made a third attempt to play it and got pretty far, my PS4 died and i had to buy a new one, i never had the heart to go back and start a new file before last saturday.

Just waiting for my house to burn down this weekend, because i'm absolutely certain i'll never finish it for one reason or another.

Horizon. Went on holiday after completing the first area and never loaded it back up, probably couldn't even remember the controls now.

Untouched games I have to play still are

Assassins Creed Black Flag
Middle-Earth - Shadow of War
Outlast
South Park Fractured But Whole
Witcher 3

Games I've started but not touched in forever are

Alien Isolation
Dark Souls Remastered
Dead Rising 4
Doom
Frostpunk
Hitman
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Splinter Cell - Blacklist
Ghost Recon - Wildlands
Wolfenstein The New Order

Managed to complete Far Cry 5 I end up downloading games starting them and enjoy them but then try another and forget where I'm at on a previous one or how to even f***ing play it :lol:

I usually play everything I get to completion. Last game I got that I gave up on because it was shit was Unravel. If I'm not going to play something straight away I'll wait for it to come down in price rather than have it depreciate in a corner of my house.

Back