I’ve been commissioned for a third season of chemotherapy

@foggy I'm so sorry that you're having to go through all of this, but your words are an inspiration to us all!

When we're here we're here and when we've gone we're still here - in the hearts and minds of all those whose live's we've touched. The SMB, for all its niggles and arguments, is one big family (although not always a happy one).

I hope you (and others) won't mind if i keep you in my prayers. Hell, it might just do some good!

Very best of luck Foggy.

My sister was back in hospital last weekend. She looked very frail last week at her mother in laws funeral, just skin and bone.

She ended up in hospital a couple of days later. Home again now but she has had to get a stair lift. Hopefully she can put some beef on because I doubt she can battle very much looking so weak.

Awful stuff this cancer.

Look at me I can watch football on my phone. Pathetic......;)
All the very best young man.
The dog life is brilliant no conditions from them

There is no doubt that your writing is an inspiration as well as a comfort to those who face life threatening illness in whatever form it manifests itself.
To those who are fortunate enough to be healthy , strong and fit your words confirm that good health, good family and good times are a blessing never to be taken for granted.
Good luck Foggy

Can I just echo the sentiments and best wishes of the many replies to this thread.
Stay strong Foggy.
Stay positive and stay focussed on getting through this, and try to never lose your sense of humour nor the will to beat this bastard of an illness.
You can do it.

A lovely post, mate.

My Dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer on Monday. Bone scan Friday. Doc doesn't think it's spread. We'll see. Radio to follow.
He seems okay. But how would I know. We hide how we feel from the people we love to protect them, don't we.
He's 72. Never been to the doctors in his life. He always seemed invincible.
No one's really talking about it. A strange limbo until the scale has been confirmed. Then we'll face it as a family.

Good luck, Foggy.

What a boy you are Fog, I’d swear you were a novelist such an eloquent way of putting things.Youve inspired and made people look at life differently, not many can do that, you have.My thoughts and best wishes are with you foreverX

Not sure about the tea in Costa, it's alright, but the mark up on a f***ing tea bag makes it taste bitter.

Your writing is great but I don't want to read about it coming back again. Knack it for good mate.

Best of luck.

Back