I’m being cut open tonight

How did it go in London?

I managed it. Had quite a bit of pain on the way down but camped myself in the British Library for a bit and took painkillers until it all settled. The biggest bugger on was getting a CT scan organised before the op.
They left it to me to organise with Durham which was difficult to say the least. I managed to get a cancellation for this Sunday. The vomiting started again so I was almost recalled into hospital. I’m on a purely liquid diet now.
I have to be in decent condition to undergo the op so taking things very easy.
Ta for asking.

I managed it. Had quite a bit of pain on the way down but camped myself in the British Library for a bit and took painkillers until it all settled. The biggest bugger on was getting a CT scan organised before the op.
They left it to me to organise with Durham which was difficult to say the least. I managed to get a cancellation for this Sunday. The vomiting started again so I was almost recalled into hospital. I’m on a purely liquid diet now.
Ta for asking.
Keep going strong mate.

Ta for asking.
Very best of luck, for Sunday, @foggy 👍

I've got my fingers, toes, and bits 'n' pieces, crossed, for your op, to be successful. 🤞

Ta for asking.
Good stuff. All the best for Sunday. We'll be thinking about you.

Back