++I’m a celebrity official match thread++

Naughty boy is a proper weird bloke, he's like a woman constantly on her period and folks are having to tiptoe around the knacker.
I'd lose my shit with him, the huffy little punk.
Not sure if you're aware but Ian Beale and Steve MacDonald aren't real people

They're characters played by 2 hugely talented actors
I can't believe you feel the need to actually explain that to me FFS :lol:.
Ian seems ok. Steve has really big tits and kite
Eileen is a right state
Eileen's like 75 or summat man, she's had a lot of work done mind Jesus (more plastic than a Tupperware dish).
He’ll walk
Cannot see him "running, running, running, running.......".

Last edited:
Naughty boy is a proper weird bloke, he's like a woman constantly on her period and folks are having to tiptoe around the knacker.
I'd lose my shit with him, the huffy little punk.

I can't believe you feel the need to actually explain that to me FFS :lol:.

Eileen's like 75 or summat man, she's had a lot of work done mind Jesus (more plastic than a Tupperware dish).

Cannot see him "running, running, running, running.......".
No I don’t mean she looks bad. I mean she looks really tired. She’s nuts for doing this. She’s 78 ffs. No chance I’d be arsed doing that at her age.

No I don’t mean she looks bad. I mean she looks really tired. She’s nuts for doing this. She’s 78 ffs. No chance I’d be arsed doing that at her age.
Aye she looks tired, but she's an active choreographer and fit as a lop (don't think she's ready to go into an old folks home and drool over the Lego just yet bless her).

Aye she looks tired, but she's an active choreographer and fit as a lop (don't think she's ready to go into an old folks home and drool over the Lego just yet bless her).
No but if I was her I’d feign injury so she could chill in the Versace hotel and relax by the pool. Balls to being sat in the castle with naughty and Steve McDonald

No but if I was her I’d feign injury so she could chill in the Versace hotel and relax by the pool. Balls to being sat in the castle with naughty and Steve McDonald
Aye she deserves a nice comfortable bed, but god love her she seems to be enjoying herself generally so gan on Arlene my love 😎👍♥️

Last edited:

Back