Hyundai i10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive recently got a Kia Ceed. Same company same cars and engines as Hyundai . Mine is the equivalent of the i30 and I found the quality of fittings exceptional. Way better then Vauxhalls and Fords. The warranty is also the best around and fully transferable to the new owner. Me neighbour has an i10 and also very happy with it. Try to get a nearly new one as they changed their whole manufacturing plant and process in 2012/13.

What a load of autoshite. ;)

My daughter has an i10 1.2. She loves the car and it's a neat size for getting around in town. It doesn't like hills and the acceleration from 0-60 is about three weeks! But if you are just knocking around in town I can't see anything better for the money.

I'm so glad somebody else pointed this out!

To be fair, it was Top Gear who put us onto it. From there, we just struck the best deal we could, which happened to be on the C1.

Ive recently got a Kia Ceed. Same company same cars and engines as Hyundai . Mine is the equivalent of the i30 and I found the quality of fittings exceptional. Way better then Vauxhalls and Fords. The warranty is also the best around and fully transferable to the new owner. Me neighbour has an i10 and also very happy with it. Try to get a nearly new one as they changed their whole manufacturing plant and process in 2012/13.

If it wasn't for the depreciation, these Hyndias and Kias would be great buys.
Fantastic warranties, too.

What a load of autoshite. ;)
Wrang like...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyundai_Motor_Group

To be fair, it was Top Gear who put us onto it. From there, we just struck the best deal we could, which happened to be on the C1.

If it wasn't for the depreciation, these Hyndias and Kias would be great buys.
Fantastic warranties, too.
True. But the amount of miles I put on my cars in a short space of time means they are all worth jack shit regardless of the make or mark.

ceeds are surprisingly good like. Ive done 80k in my company car in 16mths and it has needed nothing but wear and tear and a bulb

The wife got a C1, cracking little motor, £20 a year tax, peanuts to insure and gets around 60mpg. 106 and Aygo are same cars.
I have the 106 , its cheap as said but quite noisy , daughter has the I10 , much better.

Love my 500 though I like the danger of it as feels like it wants to flip on its roof at any speed over 60.
Am i right in saying the 500 is only 3 door jane ?
We have grandkids to haul about so we had to have a 5 door.

I have the 106 , its cheap as said but quite noisy , daughter has the I10 , much better.

Am i right in saying the 500 is only 3 door jane ?
We have grandkids to haul about so we had to have a 5 door.

Yeah it's 3 door though they do a 500L which is 5 door.

The wife got a C1, cracking little motor, £20 a year tax, peanuts to insure and gets around 60mpg. 106 and Aygo are same cars.
This, any of these three will cost less to run, and hold their value much better than a hyundai.

Toyota engines in them all so very reliable

This, any of these three will cost less to run, and hold their value much better than a hyundai.

Toyota engines in them all so very reliable

Not just toyota engines, the entire car is made from toyota parts, by toyota people. IIRC, the seats are made by Citroen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back