Hypothetical how long will you give Phil Parkinson?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45378
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45378

If Phil Parkinson does not get us promoted, I'm sure the majority (80-85%??) On here would want him out.

And I know this hypothetical but let's say Parkinson did get us promoted , wasnt given much of a budget and we were struggling in bottom 5...how long would you wait before you state he should be sacked?

Would it be a few games , few months , Christmas or would you say he got us up I'll back him all season.

Interested to hear what other fans think?

If Phil Parkinson does not get us promoted, I'm sure the majority (80-85%??) On here would want him out.

And I know this hypothetical but let's say Parkinson did get us promoted , wasnt given much of a budget and we were struggling in bottom 5...how long would you wait before you state he should be sacked?

Would it be a few games , few months , Christmas or would you say he got us up I'll back him all season.

Interested to hear what other fans think?
That's the spirit....hmmmm

I think the style against better teams will quickly grate on a lot of folk, which is somewhat counterproductive due to any success will require defence first.

Example being that despite being in excellent form, we are apparently not scoring enough goals.

Me personally, I care more about the work the club does over the summer.

Donald will be gone by then as his golden ticket will have came in, so to answer your question it depends if he has been given money. If not as you say then it depends massively on fan pressure.

Back