Hyped up places that were crap

A few to start:

Miller & Carter - appalling value for money and shoddy service.

Marco Pierre White steakhouse - decent food but stupidly expensive and pretentious

The Rib Room (Ramside) - place is falling apart and staffed by bairns
Miller & Carter is hideously overpriced. I work in a bog standard pub and we use the same supplier - the steaks we get are the exact same ones Miller and Carter get, and we bang them out for a fiver a pop. Same meat, same cow, produced the same way, costing 3 times that at least!

Brainwashed, sticking by Tall trees being a myth. Saw a kid forcibly drowned in the shit fountain outside.
Big place, nee good, no fun. A f***ing myth.
A myth of what? It was an unbelievable club, absolutely huge and it catered for most,hotel busses in, 70s nights, hard house, famous people the lot
Miller & Carter is hideously overpriced. I work in a bog standard pub and we use the same supplier - the steaks we get are the exact same ones Miller and Carter get, and we bang them out for a fiver a pop. Same meat, same cow, produced the same way, costing 3 times that at least!
Where do you work I'll have a dodge

Last edited:
A myth of what? It was an unbelievable club, absolutely huge and it catered for most,hotel busses in, 70s nights, hard house, famous people the lot

Where do you work I'll have a dodge
I can only assume he was a Friday night visitor.
Spoons?

Back