Hyped up places that were crap

Only time I’ve been massively underwhelmed was Clean Bean down the harbour. We paid, for a portabello mushroom, the same as the price of a steak, the portions were shit and the service miserable. Left constructive criticism on their Facebook page, being polite, and the owner took massive offensive and blocked me :lol:

Only time I’ve been massively underwhelmed was Clean Bean down the harbour. We paid, for a portabello mushroom, the same as the price of a steak, the portions were shit and the service miserable. Left constructive criticism on their Facebook page, being polite, and the owner took massive offensive and blocked me :lol:
Only ever been there twice for breakfasts. They were lovely. Was a big price increase between the first and second visit mind

Only ever been there twice for breakfasts. They were lovely. Was a big price increase between the first and second visit mind
I think the staff changed from when we went cos one of my best mates lasses worked there until very recently. Think it’s winding down now as the couple running it split up and she’s moving back to Germany or summit.

I think the staff changed from when we went cos one of my best mates lasses worked there until very recently. Think it’s winding down now as the couple running it split up and she’s moving back to Germany or summit.
Shame that. It was good bait on my two visits but I think the last time was probably 8 or 9 months ago to be honest.

Talltrees, Yarm, beloved by some. Massive shithole.

I second Stonehenge too, a pile of embarrassing rocks.
Tall trees you are just being silly 🤣 absolutely class place and a huge step above anything else in the north east at the very least, I'd put it above anything in Ibiza for example

Brainwashed, sticking by Tall trees being a myth. Saw a kid forcibly drowned in the shit fountain outside.
Big place, nee good, no fun. A f***ing myth.

Back