Hurricane Michael

Since they have pulled out of the Paris climate change accord, I can’t help but feel , fuck them. They will rep what they sow.
Bit irrational like but there we go.

My mate and his family went to Florida yesterday. I telt him in was hurricane season before he booked it.
Well, officially hurricane season is June through November, 6 months, so it’s a big part of the year to try and avoid.

Also, the panhandle where it’s gonna hit is nowhere near the theme parks, thankfully (we’re off there on Monday).

Looks an absolute beast. . Near cat5 at landfall. Still expected to be cat2 well inland :eek:

I was on a hill in Winlaton yesterday and it felt windy as. . gusts were about 35mph. This is 155mph

Well, officially hurricane season is June through November, 6 months, so it’s a big part of the year to try and avoid.

Also, the panhandle where it’s gonna hit is nowhere near the theme parks, thankfully (we’re off there on Monday).
The Mrs(no) is in Orlando, said it was OKish today,is due to fly back tomorrow and hasn’t heard of any delays yet.

Just got off a call with our office in Charlotte - pissing down already there and the next 48 hours aren't going to be nice they reckon
Been working in London this week with a few from Charlotte. They spent most of the meeting this afternoon on various weather sites. Just as well we weren’t doing owt interesting enough for them to fly over here in the first place :lol:

Back