Hurghada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone been/going

Got a canny deal for 2 weeks in may for me and the Mrs. 1300 of my hard earned quids. What's the crack with using dollars etc and is it worth booking any trips. We were looking at Mexico or Dominican republic but for that price I couldn't turn it down. Any info much appreciated ta

Wasn’t a few people stabbed on a beach not long ago and 2 Germans died? Egypt is nice but very volatile

Anyone been/going

Got a canny deal for 2 weeks in may for me and the Mrs. 1300 of my hard earned quids. What's the crack with using dollars etc and is it worth booking any trips. We were looking at Mexico or Dominican republic but for that price I couldn't turn it down. Any info much appreciated ta

I went years ago and enjoyed it.

Stayed at the Riu something or other...or so I thought, can't find it anymore, maybe changed names?

Diving was amazing, the town centre was very good with lots of decent bars and restaurants. Plenty of excursions to do.

A lad from work went about a month ago with Thomas Cook. Their bags didn't get on the plane, about 50 bags left at NCL. They had to arrange their own taxi to the airport 3 days later, £60 each way. Obviously he's put a claim in.

Said the hotel was great, food was shit.

Hope this helps.

Is the OP sitting outside Hayes travel waiting to change the booking? :lol:

I went years ago and enjoyed it.

Stayed at the Riu something or other...or so I thought, can't find it anymore, maybe changed names?
They tend to do that after guests get murdered. Not good for their business.

I've made this up like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back