Hunted (Channel 4) - 2020 series

It’s a great series but I assume there is many rules in the background that keeps people on the radar.
Using phones, having an up to date Facebook account seems to be a must.
Should be fairly easy to go camping for a few days without phoning anyone, however it would make crap tv.

It’s a great series but I assume there is many rules in the background that keeps people on the radar.
Using phones, having an up to date Facebook account seems to be a must.
Should be fairly easy to go camping for a few days without phoning anyone, however it would make crap tv.
I think there's a rule which means they have to keep moving.

I think there's a rule which means they have to keep moving.
They have lots to follow. The one where the mayor of Sheffield was in it a couple of years ago and he told everyone what they had to do. Not allowed in the same place for more than 48hours must be seen on cctv is another. The cctv they use for live shots are another camera crew taking them.

It's all a bit rubbish but it does state at the beginning of the show some things are replicated to highlight what can be done by the government and security forces.

I still like it and always want them to win. The two lads last year doing the gig and live streaming it was class.

It wouldn't be difficult to win,live on the streets,eschew any contact whatsoever with anyone you know,however that wouldn't make interesting viewing,they are certain to have clauses written into a contract that make you a bit more traceable while playing the game.

It wouldn't be difficult to win,live on the streets,eschew any contact whatsoever with anyone you know,however that wouldn't make interesting viewing,they are certain to have clauses written into a contract that make you a bit more traceable while playing the game.
Which makes the whole show pointless.....and no, not the Richard Osman program

Last edited:
I'm sure its made by the same people that made The Heist on Sky One.

The Heist is much better and a little bit more believable but Hunted is still a decent watch not requiring much concentration

Back