Hunted CH5 9pm

I would have sheltered that Essex bird in my bed for as long as she wanted mind. Did the workers at the distillery grass her up after saying they'd say nowt?

Them cockney lads are thick as mince. As soon as I heard that there was someone dodgy lurking around in the field by the house I'd immediately lock myself in a cupboard, like fuck I'd gan outside to see who it was.

I would have sheltered that Essex bird in my bed for as long as she wanted mind. Did the workers at the distillery grass her up after saying they'd say nowt?

Tight Jocks. Would dee out for 500 benk. I'd have asked for at least 2k like ;)

Would love to know what is in the contracts of those taking part in terms of doing things to give clues to the hunters.

If they didn’t have to give anything away then it would be a piece of piss. Mobile off, accept not talking to the family for a couple of weeks, train up to highlands, hitch hike in one direction then start walking back in the opposite to prevent any tight arse scotch grassing you up for a can of irn bru and a tunnocks tea cake, into the hills, couple of weeks wildcamping and hill bagging, collect cash.
If anyone sees you out there by the time they grassed you up and the hunters got there you would be well away.

Would love to know what is in the contracts of those taking part in terms of doing things to give clues to the hunters.

If they didn’t have to give anything away then it would be a piece of piss. Mobile off, accept not talking to the family for a couple of weeks, train up to highlands, hitch hike in one direction then start walking back in the opposite to prevent any tight arse scotch grassing you up for a can of irn bru and a tunnocks tea cake, into the hills, couple of weeks wildcamping and hill bagging, collect cash.
If anyone sees you out there by the time they grassed you up and the hunters got there you would be well away.

why would anyone grass you anyway, you're just another hitchhiker.. you're hardly likely to jump in the car and say I'm on that telly programme and here's the number you need to ring if you want to shop me

the whole of the UK police couldn't find Raoul Moat yet they track these lot down in seconds, the whole thing is bollocks

It's only good because of the way the boss man goes on.
It was class when he got tucked up by them lads singing in the pub last series.

why would anyone grass you anyway, you're just another hitchhiker.. you're hardly likely to jump in the car and say I'm on that telly programme and here's the number you need to ring if you want to shop me

the whole of the UK police couldn't find Raoul Moat yet they track these lot down in seconds, the whole thing is bollocks

They found him though. :confused:

took them a week though and the whole world knew who they were looking for - maybe not the best example though, what about the fella who killed that lass on the speedboat in London and didn't turn up at court ?

Or that bloke who knifed the random in London, went on the run to Europe, actually got arrested in the Czech Republic and is still at large. :cry:
National Crime Agency - Shane O'Brien
It happens unfortunately. Grim.

People grass you because they get money, it’s a pretty simple concept that has been around for a long time.
Loads of them always tell people they are on the run.

Who did you post as before m8?

There's something eerily familiar.
@fatfield lad?

Or that bloke who knifed the random in London, went on the run to Europe, actually got arrested in the Czech Republic and is still at large. :cry:
National Crime Agency - Shane O'Brien
It happens unfortunately. Grim.
I read a story yesterday about a rare bird egg smuggler who’d been arrested in Brazil but went on the run.

One of the ***** involved in the Stephen Lawrence murder was on the run but was caught recently.

Last edited:
They should have all deleted any social media profile before it starts.

They should also be more clued up on what not to do after previous series.

It's only good because of the way the boss man goes on.
It was class when he got tucked up by them lads singing in the pub last series.

They found him though. :confused:

Peter Bleksley (sp). Seems a good laugh, wouldn't mind a few pints with him, bet he's got some good stories.

He's got a book out actually about his time undercover.

The bloke with the tv camera might be a giveaway that you're not just a normal hitchhiker though mate...

It’s a load of shite. The ‘Hunters’ don’t have any of the intelligence the show makes out. Completely contrived!

Still watching mind :lol:

They should have all deleted any social media profile before it starts.

only a idiot use's there real name on FB etc . hunters, police ,burglar , scammers, stalkers etc wouldn't have a clue what to search for if everyone did that and it wouldn't make interesting tv , nope we haven't got a clue what they like etc :D

Back