Hunted CH5 9pm

sima-hebburn

Striker
back on tonight , how they gonna catch em when drone's get banned :eek: :p

The action begins with a speedboat chase through Liverpool docks, after which Essex girl Loren places her trust in the wrong people, and ex-con Nick and his friend Paul get a taste of their old lives in a dash across the country with the hunters in hot pursuit

[QUOTE="
And is it not C4 ?[/QUOTE]

yeah , just setting me recording's and got mixed up wih this on at same time

on ch5 9pm :D

Secret Life of the Holiday Resort

The observational documentary series continues, as a party of fun-loving lads from London check into the all-inclusive hotel in Spain's Costa Brava. Meanwhile, a beauty contest causes heads to turn poolside, and a group of Scotsmen attempt to challenge some stereotypes of British holiday-makers

The first two series of this were great but I felt last year was just ridiculous. The ‘powers of the state’ were daft and overly exaggerated. I lost interest. Someone walks past a cash machine that has a camera and suddenly the chasers see? Don’t get me started when they were on ‘boat radar’ and somehow found the boat, of the thousands in the sea, that was due to pick up the contestants in the final. FFS.

Someone got caught last year and went crazy on twitter, saying how it was all massively fixed in favour of the chasers. He said that they were made to try and call a family member, even if they didn’t want to, so they could be ‘traced’. At least that would explain why so many people do try and make unnecessary phone calls.

Might watch.

Back