Hungry all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any tips for a hungry bastard ??. I'm a fairly active lad.

But I do be f***ing starving most of the time, it's that hunger were I feel like I am goin to die if I don't eat 6 slices of bread , and eat them now .

So I seem to be making the wrong choice be grabbing the first thing I see ( which is usually bread with some sort of crap on it ) .

Any tips or tricks for keeping the hunger at bay ?

Cheers .

Are you actually overweight? If not I wouldn't worry. If you are try to learn some impulse control rather than just eating more food :lol:

If you are fairly active you certainly will need the calories. The insatiable hunger you are describing makes me think that you are under-eating.

Can you give an example on what you eat on a typical day and, like Charmless Man mentioned, what you are trying to achieve?

Well I'm a bit floppy around the gut :lol::lol:..I have lost about 2.5 stone ...I'm 5ft.11"and weight abiut 12 stone .12 now ...

If my diet was good - I'd be well sorted , but it's not good at all haha...and I'm off on holiday for 2 weeks soon, that should be fun :neutral:..:lol::lol:

Eat filling foods. Protein will keep you more full for longer.

Porridge will fill you up too.

Eat more but don't eat crap food.

And drink plenty of water, you may be dehydrated.

Might not be eating enough fiber

There's a bloke called Richie Howey on Facebook, look up his videos and he explains it better. I am a really bad snacker and same as you felt constantly hungry but downloaded MyFitnessPal and it makes you think more about your food choices. I follow it quite loosely and I'm seeing the results in my energy levels/cravings are pretty much non existent which is surprising because I have a huge sweet tooth usually. I hadn't realised before how lacking in vitamins and minerals my diet was previously. Once you click that you'll never feel hungry. I used to constantly snack on chocolate/biscuits/crisps and was always still hungry. I still pretty much eat what I want so the weight isn't exactly going to drop off but it's definitely helped me make some smarter choices for my health as well as my gut haha

There's a bloke called Richie Howey on Facebook, look up his videos and he explains it better. I am a really bad snacker and same as you felt constantly hungry but downloaded MyFitnessPal and it makes you think more about your food choices. I follow it quite loosely and I'm seeing the results in my energy levels/cravings are pretty much non existent which is surprising because I have a huge sweet tooth usually. I hadn't realised before how lacking in vitamins and minerals my diet was previously. Once you click that you'll never feel hungry. I used to constantly snack on chocolate/biscuits/crisps and was always still hungry. I still pretty much eat what I want so the weight isn't exactly going to drop off but it's definitely helped me make some smarter choices for my health as well as my gut haha

During the week I don't have breakfast and start to eat at about 11am.

I used to take crisps + chocolate to work and even small pork pies and I'd eat them with a cup of tea with 2 sugars at about 10am, it was a habit I had for years.
On a Thursday I would buy a big bag of haribo fangtastics as a treat and I'd eat most of them in an afternoon.

Basically it's about breaking bad habits and forming good ones. Alter your routine. Drink more water. Sort out some healthy snacks. Eat filling but decent food. etc.

You know Richie posts on here, don't you?

I'm the same, sometimes I open the biscuits and I'll eat half a pack. Can demolish bread too!

I eat well, lots of fruit and veg and decent meals but constantly snack. I run 70 mile a week though so never put any beef on so not worried about it

Yeah I must contact ritchie, I might send him a PM, I'm not on that Facebook .

I have started running a bit , 8ks here and there ....I tell ya now that's the job to reduce the timber ..

Thanks lads appreciate the help as always :cool:

Yeah I must contact ritchie, I might send him a PM, I'm not on that Facebook .

I have started running a bit , 8ks here and there ....I tell ya now that's the job to reduce the timber ..

Thanks lads appreciate the help as always :cool:
Just tag him, he's usually helpful @supersesh

Loads of factors at play though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back