Hundreds of dead stinkers

Definitely one for your mates the conspiracy theorists this one.
I'm sure one of the conspiracy theorists will pick this one up. I'll get back to you when they do. Nothing reported yet.

edit: Collision with a UFO. :cool:

I'm sure one of the conspiracy theorists will pick this one up. I'll get back to you when they do. Nothing reported yet.

edit: Collision with a UFO. :cool:
There's a few theories in the comments on that youtube link I put up.

I subscribe to some kind of poison still. Seems they were on the ground eating something an hour earlier.

There's a few theories in the comments on that youtube link I put up.

I subscribe to some kind of poison still. Seems they were on the ground eating something an hour earlier.
On my first view it looked they fell to the ground from a great height but it also looks staged. I am very sceptical of this story. I just don't believe it but I may be wrong.
"More than 200 birds were found near Llyn Llywenan in Bodedern on Tuesday afternoon, with several others on hedges on the side of the road but none in the nearby fields."

Nope they are all on the road I cant see any Starlings that are not.
I propose they have been put there.

Last edited by a moderator:
On my first view it looked they fell to the ground from a great height but it also looks staged. I am very sceptical of this story. I just don't believe it but I may be wrong.
"More than 200 birds were found near Llyn Llywenan in Bodedern on Tuesday afternoon, with several others on hedges on the side of the road but none in the nearby fields."

Nope they are all on the road I cant see any Starlings that are not.
I propose they have been put there.
Err bollocks. I live on Anglesey. We get loads of starling murmurations and people watch them. Numerous people had seen them flying not long before they went down.

Back