Hummel Kits

Saw RCA play at Guisborough a couple of weeks back, Guisboroughs home shirt and tracky top were both quality, much better than our current effort.

FTM

Saw RCA play at Guisborough a couple of weeks back, Guisboroughs home shirt and tracky top were both quality, much better than our current effort.

FTM

I’d disagree. GTFC ones look very non- league and like something you and your mates would get for 5-aside. Me marra is their Captain so I should know.

There was a few things in that interview that set off my bullshit'o'meter.

Just started listening to this podcast. Might be a bit ott but the difference in his tone compared to this time last season is astonishing. He seems sick of his life in the other days podcast. Couldn't answer questions as comfortably as previous times.

Just started listening to this podcast. Might be a bit ott but the difference in his tone compared to this time last season is astonishing. He seems sick of his life in the other days podcast. Couldn't answer questions as comfortably as previous times.

Aye it was a bit more awkward. The lad who interviewed him went in on him last time but didn't really push him on anything at all this time so think he might have had a warning either after the last one or prior to this one so answers were left not making much sense, or contrary.

Aye it was a bit more awkward. The lad who interviewed him went in on him last time but didn't really push him on anything at all this time so think he might have had a warning either after the last one or prior to this one so answers were left not making much sense, or contrary.

Awkward is a way to sum it up actually. There just doesn't feel like there's anything in this podcast for the fans. Not feeling it like.

Donald said on the podcast the reason we have a patch on our kit is because it is a bespoke Adidas one and for Adidas to have changed it we wouldn't have got the amended ones until March. He said if we had a template kit we would get them back in a few weeks.

Has anyone told him the away kit is a template one?
I’m pretty sure I’d ready that Adidas’s “mid tier” clubs get “bespoke” kits insofar as they get a team-wear design but there are subtle differences such as colours that are not available in the team-wear range, or the option to change the collar style.

Donald said on the podcast the reason we have a patch on our kit is because it is a bespoke Adidas one and for Adidas to have changed it we wouldn't have got the amended ones until March. He said if we had a template kit we would get them back in a few weeks.

Not in the colours our one has been given. The “off the shelf” version is blue with white trim.

At the match a few I noticed the vinyl panel was cracking or peeling, it's shocking quality all round, the back at the bottom where it curves around bellows out as well.

Back