Humble Pie (Sea Road)

Wonderwall

Midfield
New place opened last week changed from the Rowan Tree, popped in before the match on Saturday for a beer Pie & Mash. Different to what others have to offer on Sea Road and the pie was unreal.

Anyone else tried it?

Do they do speciality pies or something? Beyond your usual mince and onion, steak and kidney, chicken and leek, corned beef and potato, ham and egg, etc?

Shepherd's pie, cottage pie? Game pie?

New place opened last week changed from the Rowan Tree, popped in before the match on Saturday for a beer Pie & Mash. Different to what others have to offer on Sea Road and the pie was unreal.

Anyone else tried it?
Is the Rowan Tree the one where the owners were incredibly unprofessional and insulting to a customer (or maybe former employee) who exposed some unhygienic issue.

Can't remember it exactly but sure it was the Rowan Tree. I think its somewhere on the foodies thread.

Either way it was particularly unsavoury. I hope the people who have it now aren't those people. Takes up a prime position here in SR6 and hopefully gets supported.

Is the Rowan Tree the one where the owners were incredibly unprofessional and insulting to a customer (or maybe former employee) who exposed some unhygienic issue.

Can't remember it exactly but sure it was the Rowan Tree. I think its somewhere on the foodies thread.

Either way it was particularly unsavoury. I hope the people who have it now aren't those people. Takes up a prime position here in SR6 and hopefully gets supported.

The ex employee was outed as a barmpot who had done the same to about five of her previous employers. It does have a 2/5 hygiene rating however so or that reason i'm out.

The ex employee was outed as a barmpot who had done the same to about five of her previous employers. It does have a 2/5 hygiene rating however so or that reason i'm out.
Didn't know either of those things. Good post.

It really isn't that difficult to score 4 or higher on the test so if they have a 2 it must be canny rancid. I'm out.

Back