Human remains found on Roker Beach

Funny on here. Threads about anyone's relative being lost in the river or disappearing on a night out and suspected of going in it are all 'terrible for the family', 'can't imagine how they're feeling', 'RIP', and then when a report comes in of suspected human remains washed up on the beach - the most obvious explanation being that it is partial remains of someone who's ended up in the river - and it's all hilarious fish puns and who gives a fuck about the family.

Funny on here. Threads about anyone's relative being lost in the river or disappearing on a night out and suspected of going in it are all 'terrible for the family', 'can't imagine how they're feeling', 'RIP', and then when a report comes in of suspected human remains washed up on the beach - the most obvious explanation being that it is partial remains of someone who's ended up in the river - and it's all hilarious fish puns and who gives a fuck about the family.

I'm honestly not sure if it's a true story or not due to all the puns 🤷‍♀️

The initial reports were sketchy tbf and sounded like local gossip.

Stop fishing for likes.

Tbf, as awful as it is someone’s died, I’d love it if people found humour in my demise.

Gallows humour is the best therapy for trauma in my opinion.

Back