Human Growth Hormone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good friend of mine did a course of it a few years back, did what he wanted at the time. I saw him not long after he'd came off it and thought he looked huge. Plenty side effects to think about with it if using for prolonged periods though!

Your heart will explode in your chest. Stay off the juice man. 'Look good on the outside but you are rotten on the insides.' that's a quote from a bloke who used them for many years.

If you're a 'recreational bodybuilder', or in essence somebody that just wants to look good but not compete, I'm really confused as to why you would have any aspiration to take gear of any sort. If you do however want to go on the gear, my advise is to dedicate years to thoroughly researching anabolics. You can cycle gear very safely and effectively, however not many people actually know how to. The only issue however is the legality of AAS.

If you're a 'recreational bodybuilder', or in essence somebody that just wants to look good but not compete, I'm really confused as to why you would have any aspiration to take gear of any sort. If you do however want to go on the gear, my advise is to dedicate years to thoroughly researching anabolics. You can cycle gear very safely and effectively, however not many people actually know how to. The only issue however is the legality of AAS.
Just no. Not even gona bother explaining why. Fuck sake man.

I might take Roids the safest way possible. Haha. Know what ya mean though.

I think it's fair to say that there is a big difference between 'use' and 'abuse' though, the latter being the most common basis for public bashings of AAS and obviously more commonly observed by idiots in the town on a saturday night. Providing you aren't going all IFBB pro on the dosages and actually KNOW what you're doing after years of research, I can think of a hell of a lot more dangerous, socially acceptable things to spend money on. Although for me, if you're so desperate to 'get big' just for the sake of being big that you resort to AAS/HGH, there are obvious underlying psychological issues that you should address.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's fair to say that there is a big difference between 'use' and 'abuse' though, the latter being the most common basis for public bashings of AAS and obviously more commonly observed by idiots in the town on a saturday night. Providing you aren't going all IFBB pro on the dosages and actually KNOW what you're doing after years of research, I can think of a hell of a lot more dangerous, socially acceptable things to spend money on. Although for me, if you're so desperate to 'get big' just for the sake of being big that you resort to AAS/HGH, there are obvious underlying psychological issues that you should address.
Excellent points. Simple fact is, it's
Not bloody needed!

Excellent points. Simple fact is, it's
Not bloody needed!

Agree totally, unless you're a blessed gene-freak competing in the likes of the Mr.Olympia, earning a lot of money, I really can't comprehend the desire to take them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back