Hull v Smoggys kick off 1700 sky sports football

Just goes to show the fine line of spending money wisely or not, exactly what happened to us, however Stoke still have money behind them next season to recover....maybe

When you were a Premier League side did the infrastructure improve much? Did you buy/ build training facilities or an academy?

Yes, we built a state of the art training facility, bought our ground back from the Coincil, built up a Category 1 Academy and had Barca and Real over to look at "what we were doing so well' at the younger age groups.

We're just at the tip of seeing quite a few of the young lads come through at U18 level now, who have done really well over the last few years so I suppose that is something to hang on to at least.

Fuck me you are all a bit touchy these days. NN post came up on my alerts. Nothing to do with todays result. He was taking the piss I gave it back.

Yes, we built a state of the art training facility, bought our ground back from the Coincil, built up a Category 1 Academy and had Barca and Real over to look at "what we were doing so well' at the younger age groups.

We're just at the tip of seeing quite a few of the young lads come through at U18 level now, who have done really well over the last few years so I suppose that is something to hang on to at least.
Barca and Real over to see the youth facilities and the best academy.

Man utd u21 10-1 Stoke u21

A three year bump 🙈🙈 what a sad act 🤣🤣
I could have got a more recent one but just searched and clicked on the top link.

Not as sad as sending PMS trying to have a scrap when you've had a few beers.
Well hopefully after that they won't be back. Sick of them stealing our ideas.

Three year bump is pretty special though, well done. 👍
Sounds like proper nonsense mind about Madrid and Barcelona :lol:

You'll have a decent season though. Edge of the playoffs I reckon

Last edited:
I could have got a more recent one but just searched and clicked on the top link.

Not as sad as sending PMS trying to have a scrap when you've had a few beers.

Sounds like proper nonsense mind about Madrid and Barcelona :lol:

You'll have a decent season though. Edge of the playoffs I reckon

To be fair mate it was a while ago and it genuinely did happen. We had a few good seasons at the younger age groups going up to about U13 level, especially in continental tournaments, and a lot of the top European clubs came to have a nosey at what we were doing.

Not surprised the U21s are getting leathered ATM, most of the U18s "stars" are in and around the first team.

Not sure where we'll finish this season. Rumours of another 4/5 signings that will take us to 19/20. That could end up anywhere!

Back