Hull v Smoggys kick off 1700 sky sports football

I could have got a more recent one but just searched and clicked on the top link.

Not as sad as sending PMS trying to have a scrap when you've had a few beers.

Sounds like proper nonsense mind about Madrid and Barcelona :lol:

You'll have a decent season though. Edge of the playoffs I reckon

Saddest thing ive seen on here that 🤣🤣 bumping a 3 year post to a stoke fan about their under 21s

Classic rat

Saddest thing ive seen on here that 🤣🤣 bumping a 3 year post to a stoke fan about their under 21s

Classic rat
Its a bit of crack that I've had with him for ages.
To be fair mate it was a while ago and it genuinely did happen. We had a few good seasons at the younger age groups going up to about U13 level, especially in continental tournaments, and a lot of the top European clubs came to have a nosey at what we were doing.

Not surprised the U21s are getting leathered ATM, most of the U18s "stars" are in and around the first team.

Not sure where we'll finish this season. Rumours of another 4/5 signings that will take us to 19/20. That could end up anywhere!
Another 4 or 5 would be some turnover mind. Probably best not to chase it this time and end up in similar situation to before:lol:

The league is gonna be really difficult as there seems to be 2 relegated sides nailed on to go back up to me.

Loads of fans will assume their club failing to get promoted is failure but it just isn't thay simple like.

Last edited:
Its a bit of crack that I've had with him for ages.

Another 4 or 5 would be some turnover mind. Probably best not to chase it this time and end up in similar situation to before:lol:

The league is gonna be really difficult as there seems to be 2 relegated sides nailed on to go back up to me.

Loads of fans will assume their club failing to get promoted is failure but it just isn't thay simple like.

The recruitment is loads different this time around. We're spending sensible sums on players of a decent age and any older players are really low fees or free. Loads better than 22M+ on Tom Ince and Benik Afobe 😂

Agree about the relegated teams. Wouldn't be surprised to see Leicester stay top all season.

Back