Hull City Fans be scared

Welcome to Hell

This should be "interesting." Either batshit crazy or the greatest showman on the planet. After the press conference, he hopped into his sizeable private jet, flew back to Istanbul for his daughter's birthday & tomorrow, flies back again for the home game against Swansea. It's never dull in Ull. Last week or so, he apparently has been in the Dominican Republic, Miami, Mexico, Istanbul, Hull.

Last edited:

Whatever happens, today it feels like the city has got its club back. I dont want us to be the best in the world, I just want a near full stadium and to see young kids wearing our kit rather than Man U etc.

This is the first time in years that I am buzzing about going to a home game. I'd forgotten that feeling. I've family who stopped going to the games because of the Allams and have now passed away. I am writing this thinking about them with tears in my eyes. Hopefully they are looking down today with smiles on their faces.

Whatever happens, today it feels like the city has got its club back. I dont want us to be the best in the world, I just want a near full stadium and to see young kids wearing our kit rather than Man U etc.

This is the first time in years that I am buzzing about going to a home game. I'd forgotten that feeling. I've family who stopped going to the games because of the Allams and have now passed away. I am writing this thinking about them with tears in my eyes. Hopefully they are looking down today with smiles on their faces.
Good luck, as I think you're going to need it. It's always the fans who suffer as many owners are transient and aren't connected to the history. We have been in this position and are yet to fully recover.

I think only time will tell whether you've "got your club back". As the poster above says..."either batshit crazy or the greatest..." Good luck and keep your seat belt fastened... 😉

All the hallmarks of being a mad bastard which generally doesn't tie in well with FC ownership. I'm pleased we avoided the mad bearded energy drink fella, a recipe for disaster.

Laying on free travel to every away game until the end of the season. Paid for 320 fans to go to Turkey for the week to watch winter friendlies. Next trip will be to the Dominican Republic. Some owner 👍

Great if you live in Hull. Us exiles never get rewarded for going to away games every week though
Live right next to junction 28 of the M62 so asked if there was any chance of a pick up anywhere in West Yorkshire for Wigan. Not a chance was the reply, or words to that effect.

Last edited:
TBF their fans love their cringeworthy “mauled by the tigers” chant!
Spot on mate...i don't mind the singin'...but at Hull away one year they did that "Clawin' action to it....The whole away end cracked up
I mean I know
"What the f.ookin' ell was that" is a well worn song..but crikey..it was never more warranted

Spot on mate...i don't mind the singin'...but at Hull away one year they did that "Clawin' action to it....The whole away end cracked up
I mean I know
"What the f.ookin' ell was that" is a well worn song..but crikey..it was never more warranted
I'm too cool (or maybe too self conscious) to sing, but if I wasn't I still wouldn't sing that!

Back