Hugging at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Bloke who came to do a quote for some insulation. Dodgy fuckers but he thought it appropriate to say goodbye to my missus with a peck on the cheek.

So I let them do the work, complained and then refused to pay.

Ha ha ha ha.

Me wife left me for him like but I think I had the last laugh.

When I used to work in an office the lasses would finish Friday afternoon, hug when they met up in Revs Friday night and then first thing Monday morning give each other hugs cos they hadn't seen each other since Friday night. f***ing mental man.

That post is oozing with jealousy.

Emiraties and Saudis often shake hands with westerners even if they see them every day. A 'mate' of mine was disciplined for refusing to shake hands cos 'they don't use bog paper to wipe their arses'

Emiraties and Saudis often shake hands with westerners even if they see them every day. A 'mate' of mine was disciplined for refusing to shake hands cos 'they don't use bog paper to wipe their arses'

In Germany they see shaking hands as a common courtesy and as part of the "hello"

The local bogs have a kind of water jet thing to squirt up their jacksies.
no skid marks then

I'll hug any fecker me like
if a lass wants to give me a hug and a kiss, feel free. mind you a few years ago, a lass every time we met she wanted a full blown kiss on the lips, which she wanted to linger. got a bit frightening in the end and used to try and avoid her. Did not want to do the obvious, she wasn't a bad looker though.

Last edited:
One of my mates has started giving everybody ridiculously long hugs when he sees them. Just no need, makes you uncomfortable. Barely want to talk to any fuckers at work never mind hug.
Like xx on texts from blokes, wrong uns I tell yee

I am always getting hugged by blokes at work. I hug with women after long absences and big news etc but blokes be hanging off me all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back