Hugging at work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years ago I got friend zoned by a lass with big norks at work. Got hugs all the time off her. I'd probably get done for sexual harassment if it was present day like.

Hugs have their place. I can be very tactile at times, but you just have to have the common sense to know when is appropriate and when it isn't.

When I used to work in an office the lasses would finish Friday afternoon, hug when they met up in Revs Friday night and then first thing Monday morning give each other hugs cos they hadn't seen each other since Friday night. f***ing mental man.

I used to work in an arts environment and the women were always very huggy. I wasn't keen - I wasn't actually terribly keen on a few of them and ironic hugging just didn't seem right.

Who on earth goes around hugging people at work?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-40580986

I used to manage someone who greeted everyone like they were her long lost family. People who she'd only spoken to on the phone would be met with a huge shriek "Eeeeeee hi aye" then a bear hug.

The whole office would cringe whenever it happened

Women do it when they haven't seen each other for half a f***ing hour........

One thing I've noticed since i moved to the US is the amount of men that hug each other as a greeting. makes me feel uncomfortable as fuck

i once had an interview where i went to shake the guys hand he then pulled it forward and gave me a hug....wtf

weirdos

One thing I've noticed since i moved to the US is the amount of men that hug each other as a greeting. makes me feel uncomfortable as fuck

i once had an interview where i went to shake the guys hand he then pulled it forward and gave me a hug....wtf

weirdos

Nuff said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back