Hugging at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's a rep I work with now and again and the first time I met him, he gave me a big bear hug and a kiss on the cheek. He's done that every time we've met since. Think it's a bit weird to be honest but I'm too polite to say anything :oops:

There's a rep I work with now and again and the first time I met him, he gave me a big bear hug and a kiss on the cheek. He's done that every time we've met since. Think it's a bit weird to be honest but I'm too polite to say anything :oops:

Just nut him man.

When I first started working here I had difficulties knowing when I was expected to kiss someone or just shake their hand, but never hugging.

Does he press himself against you inappropriately?

I used to manage someone who greeted everyone like they were her long lost family. People who she'd only spoken to on the phone would be met with a huge shriek "Eeeeeee hi aye" then a bear hug.
I find if you "accidentally" caress the side of an arse cheek a couple of times they stop doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back