Huge child abuse forum taken down by German Police apparently

400'000 users! I'd have guessed 5 figures. 400'000! There is some significant dirt accumulating under the rocks of humanity. Scary what you'll find when those stones are unturned.

It scares the shit outta me how these people find each other and how comfortable they are to join these sites etc
It's the numbers that scare me. You look around in public and assume that nobody gets involved in this stuff apart from the odd weirdo but for one site to generate that much traffic makes you wonder what the world would be like for our kids if this stuff went unchecked.

It's the numbers that scare me. You look around in public and assume that nobody gets involved in this stuff apart from the odd weirdo but for one site to generate that much traffic makes you wonder what the world would be like for our kids if this stuff went unchecked.
It's rife, from Mp's, police, Dr's, right down to the scratters who'd you suspect, same with Cocaine users millions from all, walks of life.

It's terrifying how common it seems.
An horrific thing like that you'd think is rare but when you hear numbers like this, and other reports of other paedophile rings, the amount of people vigilante groups like Dark Justice catch it seems like it's absolutely rife.
Makes you wonder what these sick fucks were doing before the internet

It's terrifying how common it seems.
An horrific thing like that you'd think is rare but when you hear numbers like this, and other reports of other paedophile rings, the amount of people vigilante groups like Dark Justice catch it seems like it's absolutely rife.
Makes you wonder what these sick fucks were doing before the internet
Really gets my blood boiling how those internet groups who should be getting police backing just seem to be a nuisance to the coppers. Proper sickens me, if ya out volunteering catching dirty nonces you deserve a medal.

Really gets my blood boiling how those internet groups who should be getting police backing just seem to be a nuisance to the coppers. Proper sickens me, if ya out volunteering catching dirty nonces you deserve a medal.

Agreed. Although some of them don't do it right.
DJ did right as they never released any details until the trial was finished, and they always brought police with them.
Others live stream the stings, post info before court. Uses up resources and compromises the trial.

Back