Hudson Yards 'Vessel' Closes Indefinitely....

There’s a bridge in Korea that isknown as the suicide bridge. Samsung sponsored it, renamed in the bridge of life and put motivational quotes along the railings. The rate of suicides increased.
You’re a knob.

Is the kind of thing they should have written instead.

Last edited:
I bloody went to the High Line that year. (I think!)
Ha, aye we went to the Vessel one day then the High Line a couple of days later. When we got to the end it was a bit of a 'fucks sake' moment when we realised we could have done them both in the same day and saved a load of wandering about.

We're not big planners.

Ha, aye we went to the Vessel one day then the High Line a couple of days later. When we got to the end it was a bit of a 'fucks sake' moment when we realised we could have done them both in the same day and saved a load of wandering about.

We're not big planners.
New York is made for walking about. Went to Brooklyn with the missus. She was a bit knackered so I put her on the tube and walked back to upper east side via Brooklyn Bridge. Took me bloody hours and loved every minute

New York is made for walking about. Went to Brooklyn with the missus. She was a bit knackered so I put her on the tube and walked back to upper east side via Brooklyn Bridge. Took me bloody hours and loved every minute
See after a few days I got really sick of waiting to cross the road every single block. Made walking anywhere take double the time :lol:

Surely this typifies how messed up society really is. Millions has been spent on a pointless piece of artwork pandering to elitists and massaging the ego of the artist.....at a time mental health issues are at a record amount and facing funding shortfalls.
The result is this expensive vanity project that becomes a suicide hotspot.......

Back