Huddersfield

What the hell has happened to them. 1 point this season lost again at home today. What a fall from grace
Wagner turned them from also rans in the Champo with gegengoressing, fitness and amazing team spirit. He then kept them up, meaning he made them £200 million.

They they got rid of him and they have collapsed. Still they must have secured their financial future. Better than Bolton eh?

We played them second game of the season and they were terrible we should have scored at least 3
They had a penalty with only their second attack of the game
They have to be the most negative team of the season that I’ve seen
Cowley has dropped a massive bollock by going there

Wagner turned them from also rans in the Champo with gegengoressing, fitness and amazing team spirit. He then kept them up, meaning he made them £200 million.

They they got rid of him and they have collapsed. Still they must have secured their financial future. Better than Bolton eh?

Decided he didn't like football anymore and fucked them off before going to another club didn't he?

Edit:

'I had no intention of sacking David this season,” Hoyle said. “Subsequently David – being the great man he is – came to us and made it clear that he needs a break from the rigours of football management.'

Last edited:
Be a nightmare with them and stoke in league 1 if we are still in it, along with Portsmouth and Ipswich and potentially bolton, be the strongest league 1 ever (club size wise) and typically we get stuck in it.

I still enjoy seeing teams relegated from the premier league struggle in the championship though.

It seems a lot of teams that come out of the Prem have overpaid players that think they're better than they are. They are looking for a move and their hearts not in it

Very much so and a lot of them are just a drain on the finances by not even playing. The amount of big earners at Stoke not playing is barmy.

It’s the nature of the beast unfortunately. Loads of clubs do it. Big mistake turfing him. Being a yo-yo club is as good as it gets for clubs like Huddersfield. The aim is to stay in the prem for as long as possible. Lots of clubs like them. Us included. I d have Wagner here in a heart beat.

It’s the nature of the beast unfortunately. Loads of clubs do it. Big mistake turfing him. Being a yo-yo club is as good as it gets for clubs like Huddersfield. The aim is to stay in the prem for as long as possible. Lots of clubs like them. Us included. I d have Wagner here in a heart beat.
They didn’t turf him. He wanted a break from management

They’ll be fine, despite how good their squad is on paper I fear more for Stoke. Everything that could be going wrong for them is, I think Stoke will go down despite having one of the best 6 squads in the league.
Something not right at the club, not just on the pitch either. Another victim of spending millions to keep their head above water in the Premier League.

Mr Crowley,
What went down in your head

Probably more money and the chance to do it at a club traditionally bigger, there was always going to be a ceiling at Lincoln and they've probably just about reached it. I'd imagine they'll get time at Huddersfield and it's a good club, without massive pressure. Realistically they weren't in a position to challenge to get straight back up financially or squad wise, but the guy who replaced Wagner had no positive effect and done more harm being overly critical from the start.

I suggested him instead of Moyes for us, but got laughed at :(

Back