Huddersfield Town - 17/18 season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes, especially as they are competing with whippet racing tournaments. For the floating fans, this could just swing it in favour of football!

Good on them. Parents will be able to afford to bring their kids and get the next generation interested.

Apparently using the extra TV revenue to cover the cost, hopefully it will make other clubs take note. Suppose it helps Huddersfield's owner is a lifelong fan of the club as well.
Definitely. Can't believe I'm getting jealous of Huddersfield like.

great to see unfortunately I can't see the cash driven majority of clubs following...unless they are forced like the premier league away ticket cap

My favourite ground in the world. It's a thing of beauty. If I had to support a Yorkshire team it'd be them.

My favourite ground in the world. It's a thing of beauty. If I had to support a Yorkshire team it'd be them.

I remember going down there in the 90s when they hadn't started construction on the final stand.

Andy Booth was the flavour of the month at the time. We drew 1-1. I think Phil Gray scored for us. We had loads of fans in there end, many legged into the away end when we scored :lol:

They are charging £199 for an adult season ticket (£79 for under 17s)

So that's either £8.65 for 23 championship games or just over £10 a game if they get promoted to the premier league

Good to see more and more clubs doing this
terp clerb huddersfield. best wishes to them.

Cracking offer for a team that plays, at the moment, decent enough football.
Watched them last week v Bristol City and they were utter chod, if that's the standard of Championship football that gets you to third in the league then there's hope for us for next season.

I remember going down there in the 90s when they hadn't started construction on the final stand.

Andy Booth was the flavour of the month at the time. We drew 1-1. I think Phil Gray scored for us. We had loads of fans in there end, many legged into the away end when we scored :lol:
I was there. Bit of frisk in town before the game unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back