Huddersfield new kit

Quality photoshopping this mind...

Logon or register to see this image

It's a joke man, you can wear what you want in friendlies, hence the Mags have different sponsors for this Asia tournament.

It's NOT their league kit

Mags kit

Logon or register to see this image

Friendly Kit

Friendly kits don't have to be league kits

It was worn for 1 friendly, they've just announced today that it was a joke and introduced the real kit.

It's sponsor-less and looks class because of it.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhh never it must be real read it on here

TOWN’S REAL HOME KIT IS REVEALED!

Last edited:

I get the point and fair play to paddy power they probably have more publicity than they would just havi g the sponsor on the shirts. But the campaign to 'SaveOurShirt' seems a but daft.

I can't see many If any companies paying millions to clubs to not have their company on their shirts.

There’s a big outcry at the minute about gambling and football - 60% of teams are now sponsored by gambling companies apparently

This will be their way of getting both publicity and keeping the right side of “politics”.

Last edited:
Looks amazing. And you have to admire the marketing, loads of free publicity - the FA getting involved being on the news etc.
Really? So are you now going to switch your getting behaviour to paddy power, or start gambling, as a result? Or just go where you get the best odds which makes more sense.

Just shows the gullibility of some people who think a normal looking blue and white striped kit is so fantastic, just because it hasn't got a massive logo on it.

Really? So are you now going to switch your getting behaviour to paddy power, or start gambling, as a result? Or just go where you get the best odds which makes more sense.

Just shows the gullibility of some people who think a normal looking blue and white striped kit is so fantastic, just because it hasn't got a massive logo on it.

I'm not into marketing, but I can only presume the reason we have been inundated with betting ads on TV, on shirts and around stadiums for years now is that promoting a bookie like that works to drive traffic to your particular brand.

Back