Huddersfield new kit

Well done Paddy Power on gaining extra publicity with this stunt. My understanding is you can wear anything you like for friendlies, if there isn't a sponsor contract tieing you up not to. The FA only prohibit offensive etc. Competitive games are different and the size and positions are controlled. Banner on the chest and now a bit on the back of the neck in the EFL. If this was possible there would be all sorts doing stuf by now, incorporating a logo into the design of the material, giving up the arms etc. Unless the regs were relaxed when the back of the neck came in in which case the strips are all going to turn horrrible. Surely the FA will step in. How about a keepers top something like this...
Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Huddersfield Town: Football Association request club's 'observations' over 2019-20 kit

"The FA has clear kit and advertising regulations for all club matchday kits. If we believe that any club has breached these rules we will look into the matter and, if required, will take the appropriate action."

This is obviously what PP wanted. A bit of publicity and then they'll roll out the kit they were going to use all along.

It's a bit repetitive though isn't it? How many times have they pulled a stunt like this?

#SaveOurShirt

Genius marketing, and the tops actually look mint as a result

Wish they were our main sponsor now :lol:
This. Look dead smart.

Huddersfield Town: Football Association request club's 'observations' over 2019-20 kit

"The FA has clear kit and advertising regulations for all club matchday kits. If we believe that any club has breached these rules we will look into the matter and, if required, will take the appropriate action."

This is obviously what PP wanted. A bit of publicity and then they'll roll out the kit they were going to use all along.

It's a bit repetitive though isn't it? How many times have they pulled a stunt like this?
I can't recall them ever doing this before?

That BBC article though. :lol: Gambling Watch UK's Jim Orford's comments. :lol: :lol: :lol: Whoooosh ya hower.

Last edited:
Their marketing/social media team is easily the best on the planet right now.

Absolute genius.

Twitter

I get the point and fair play to paddy power they probably have more publicity than they would just havi g the sponsor on the shirts. But the campaign to 'SaveOurShirt' seems a but daft.

I can't see many If any companies paying millions to clubs to not have their company on their shirts.

Back