Huawei phones

It isn't really.

My honor 9 lite is very quick and not a bit of bother running on android. It cost me £133 about a year ago. Total bargain.

Only mugs pay daft money for phones. I have Sky Sports and IPTV I'd rather spend my cash on.

Thought you weren't allowed to mention eye p tv on here :eek:

Had the P30 since it was released (got a free Sonos 1 with it too) and after an initial adaptation period (had iPhones for 10 years) I really like it. Camera is very good with 3x optical zoom, bokeh effect and macro facility. Battery is excellent too. Dolby Atmos sound option and.......a f***ing headphone socket :lol:

Due a new phone and want one with a good camera. Torn between a Huawei and a Google Pixel 3. The Android thing is putting me off.

Theres not. Trump is stirring the shit because they are now beating Apple in terms of sales. Germany and others have tested for this so called bugging he's bleating on about and found nothing. He has made an executive order to forbid American companies to deal with them essentially isolating a worldwide customer base.

I've got a Honor 8x which is their budget phones and its shit hot. Would never look at it as a budget option tbh.

This. It's all about protecting Apple and the American businesses. Transparent as fuck.

The p30 pro is a f***ing beast.

I’m due an upgrade soon and im sick of apple as i feel like iv bought the exact same phone for years. Seriously looking at huawei p30 pro. Only problem is there is alot of bad press recently regarding them. I havent looked a lot into it but i can see google is on about removing the android services or something to that effect. My question is would you go ahead and still get one or look at a samsung 10 instead with all the carry on regarding huawei. Thought i’d ask on here as i know people are pretty clued up regarding phones on here so just looking for some advice.
Cheers

Donald Trump has removed the embargo on them if I recall the last week's news after meeting the Chinese president after the G20 summit.

Donald Trump has removed the embargo on them if I recall the last week's news after meeting the Chinese president after the G20 summit.

Some might suggest he is using his position to manipulate stock markets, hence the odd ridiculous u-turn now and again. Did Huawei suddenly go from big spying baddies to good guys after one meeting? They never were!

Due a new phone and want one with a good camera. Torn between a Huawei and a Google Pixel 3. The Android thing is putting me off.
I got the pixel 3 off Vodafone when I had my upgrade. Had it 3 weeks it was shit. Battery life was pants takes ages to charge and it's just a very awkward phone all round. Came to the end of my 30 days trial and sent it back. Now got the mate 20 pro and it's by far a much superior phone in every way. If you're not sure try gsm arena website and it let's let compare phones against each other.

Back