Huawei P20 or Sony XZ2

daventry cat

Striker
just as it says me and Mrs Cat(dream on) are after getting new phones bear in mind we both have Blackberry Q10s so its a bit of a quantum leap:lol: Sony will be about £100 more over the term . Dont think its worth the extra for the P20pro before anyone suggests it

May as well go for the Sony if you aren't getting the good Huawei
dont see that i need the better screen rarely watch anything on a phone and i dont plan on putting it in a bucket of water. GSM reviews the 20 and the 20 pro at 4.4 and 4.5 respectively and remember ive a q10 at the minute and want to limit the cost

Loved Sony for years but then I had the XZ and hated it. Apps kept crashing, the battery life was poor then stuff just stopped working on it. The compass broke so I couldn't use map software, then the ear proximity sensor broke so the screen went blank when you making a phone call. Meant you couldn't hang up or press numbers if you got through to an automated system.

Got the P20 Pro and love it. It works much better, doesn't crash and the battery is brilliant even when I'm streaming video on it. Based on that, I'd pick the P20 over the XZ2.

Back