Huawei mobile phones

Trump has effectively ruined them. By blacklisting them and listing them as an entity, google has now locked them out of new android software and updates.

Feel very resentful that the US thinks it has the right to destroy a globally successful brand like this.

Locked out of updates? Fuck, I can't even upgrade for over a year.

You’ll get it if it’s around currently. But then future updates are in doubt. It’ll be dependant on how they develop their own OS.

Or whack a custom rom on.

Oh well. Should be good for a year or so anyway. Battery usually goes to shite by then anyway.

Looking at possibly getting a new phone so I'll be giving these a swerve.
Really weird state of affairs, Trump is hellbent on digital war with China the f***ing idiot.

I've the 8x, canny phone

It's spot on. Bought one for the wife yesterday too. The same day it goes to shit

Tbf, if it lasts her a year then it's job done.

My Mam just bought one last week because she liked mine and her ancient phone had pretty much ground to a halt.
They're quality phones.

Battery on my Huawei been going brilliant for 3 years now, unbelievable phones.
My last Huawei lasted about a year before battery lasted about half the time it should. It was a cheap one though.

Last edited:
It's spot on. Bought one for the wife yesterday too. The same day it goes to shit

Tbf, if it lasts her a year then it's job done.

They're quality phones.

My last Huawei lasted about a year before battery lasted about half the time it should. It was a cheap one though.

The missus got the nova3i a few weeks back, she's twisting lime fuck

The battery is class like. I hammer mine at work and it lasts all day. I used to have to charge my old Sony one up while I was driving between calls.

The battery is class like. I hammer mine at work and it lasts all day. I used to have to charge my old Sony one up while I was driving between calls.

It really is amazing, never had a mobile with the battery life and performance of a Huwaei.

Somebody is panicking obviously, cant be having this :)

Back